BEST CARNIVALS!!!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

PHOTOS ISLAND HOPPING 5 ISLANDS ONE DAY ANGUILLA, PRICKLY PEAR, DOG ISLAND, SANDY ISLAND AND ST MAARTEN/ST MARTIN photos judith roumou


















Head to Philipsburg, Ray picks me up, we go to St Martin to the Marigot Marina, Rich is there with some girls, they're European and Surinames, ones a doctor with her daughter, and I teach them to booty shake. We get on the boat, and hit 5 islands in one afternoon. I did a dance video on Prickly Pear, and I was the ONLY person on the island. Everyone was on the boat. I waded to the beach, there's like a shed I put my camera on the ledge, and recorded myself dancing, and Youtubed it. I don't think I've ever been the only person on an island. It's a weird and somewhat eerie  feeling, but it was the best.

No comments: