BEST CARNIVALS!!!

Friday, December 27, 2013

PHOTOS ST MAARTEN PORT ON A VERY BUSY DAY all photos judith roumou

























Most people in St Maarten don't know what I actually do, so people speculate. I began as a vlogger in 2007, I started posting videos in the USA, so I learned how to process and edit videos. When I got to St Maarten, I was a Youtube Vlogger with millions and millions of views. Many people volunteered to do the photography while I shot the video. NOBODY came through, so I ended up doing the videography and the photography. So I had to learn the photo and I upgraded 5 cameras in 5 years, so you have to learn and relearn the programs and software. Then I got into the beef with the St Maarten Government not paying me thousands when I'd done work for them. In order to defend myself, I started to blog, which means simply writing an almost daily journal of events. What makes my blogs popular is that I have the video, photos and audio, even emails to back what I say. I was content to just post videos and photos, but the number one complaint has been.....I see the photo, but you never tell us what' going on. So in 2014, the blogs will change. More commentary, better quality photos and videos and many more satires and parodies :)

No comments: